[exim] Vexim and forward to pipe

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Zbynek Houska
Para: 'Exim-users'
Asunto: [exim] Vexim and forward to pipe
Dear users,

I wonder whether someone here is running vexim anf if how this scenario
is being solved.

I have moved users to vexim together with their usernames and passwords
intact. Now, I just need now to setup either a command pipe or other
mailaddress forward.

There is mysql table users containing column named smtp which contains a
valid Maildir in the database. I would like to combine it together, as
said above, with either command pipe or other mailaddress.

So I did the following which works fine for aliases:

/usr/local/mail/domain.cz/zbynek/Maildir,me@???

but fails for regular account.

Did someone solved this problem?

Zbynek