Re: [exim] Has anyone done this?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Brutsche
A: Marc Perkel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Has anyone done this?
There are many, many legitimate mail sources that do not run MTAs on
their outbound mail hosts:

* Hotmail
* Nortel Networks
* Cisco
* Yahoo
* Cox Communications

I'm sure there are more than that, I don't feel like digging through my
mail server logs to find them.

Personally, I wouldn't rely on such a check alone to reject mail - maybe
in conjunction with white lists and/or greylisting, but that's a
*strong* "maybe".

But I'm sure you've heard "your server, your rules" before :D

--

Phil Brutsche
phil@???