[exim] exim3 relaying

Página Inicial
Autor: OKZ .
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] exim3 relaying
Hi,
Anybody can help me?
The scenario is:
I have a relay server called relsrv.dom.hu. After that I have more test
servers called test1.dom.hu, test2.dom.hu, etc., which should get every
incoming mails. I'd like to make anything with these mails. Then I'd like
forward each mail to an end-station host (each server send their mails to
one host), where I have one user with a mailbox. Like:

                                                test1.dom.hu
                     relsrv.dom.hu -------test2.dom.hu------
blackhole.dom.hu
                                                testx.dom.hu

How should I config my Exim on these hosts that this architecture work?
Thx