Re: [exim] Exim and clamav

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: fhuet
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim and clamav
At 2:57 pm +0100 2005/03/04, fhuet wrote:
>Thomas Hager wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 12:28 +0100, fhuet wrote:
>>
>>>In fact, in my exim4.conf, i have this yet :
>>>acl_smtp_data = check_message

well, you write above that the data acl is called check_message, but
then you post a config, that looks like crap, where such a name does
not appear.
Let me clean it up and show you how you should have probably posted
it (do we care about historical comments? No.)
My comments in square brakets.

begin acl
check_recipient:

[to start with this is irrelevant to the problem. I'll leave it and
add a comment too.]

[...]

accept domains = +local_domains
[what? you do accept any local parts?]

[...]

  deny    message = relay not permitted

acl_clamav:

  deny message = virus no good, go home!
       malware = *
        demime =
ade:adp:bas:bat:chm:cmd:com:cpl:crt:eml:exe:hlp:hta:inf:ins:isp:jse:lnk:mdb:mde:msc:msi:msp:p
cd:reg:scr:sct:shs:url:vbs:vbe:wsf:wsh:wsc

[deny conditions are AND-ed, it seems strange that this is what you want]

  accept
        demime =
ade:adp:bas:bat:chm:cmd:com:cpl:crt:eml:exe:hlp:hta:inf:ins:isp:jse:lnk:mdb:mde:msc:msi:msp:p
cd:reg:scr:sct:shs:url:vbs:vbe:wsf:wsh:wsc

[well, getting rid of all the comments shows this bare demime
condition. What is it doing there? will the accept be attached to it?
I guess not, but then, why there is no syntax error?]

warn message = X-Antivirus-Scanner: Clean mail though you should
still use an Antivirus

[and what is this warn doing here?]

acl_check_data:

[...]

warn message = X-Spam-Score: pfrsmtp01 $spam_score ($spam_bar)
spam=nobody:true

[I do not know this spam constructs, so no further comment here]

[...]

accept

So, which is the real data acl?

Please trim quoted text if you are going to reply.

Giuliano