Re: [exim] strange rbl question..

Góra strony
Autor: Michael Johnson
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] strange rbl question..
On Mar 3, 2005, at 9:58 AM, Brian wrote:

> in my acl_smtp_rcpt I have these dnslists defined (like this)
>
>  dnslists       = list.dsbl.org : sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org :
> dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
>  dnslists       = dnsbl.ahbl.org :  bl.spamcop.net

> I'm wondering if this is my problem?

It seems you're not telling it to reject them. I could be wrong. The
setting I have is:

   deny    dnslists       = sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org : list.dsbl.org :
opm.blitzed.org : spamguard.leadmon.net : bl.spamcop.$
           message        = rejected because $sender_host_address is in
a blacklist at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text

Don't mind the wrapping of the text. Those should be two lines.

This is contained in my acl_check_rcpt

-Michael

What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it; boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.

        - Johann von Goethe