Re: [exim] Control=freeze in acl_smtp_mime

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Andre van der Walt
CC: exiscanusers, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Control=freeze in acl_smtp_mime
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Andre van der Walt wrote:

> With the release of Exim 4.50 the command control=freeze is no longer
> allowed in the acl_smtp_mime acl checks. It does however work in Exim 4.43.
> There is nothing in the CHANGELOG indicating this change. Any specific
> reason as to why this is not allowed in the latest version?

This is most likely just an oversight in the merging of exiscan into the
main source. (Something similar was picked up during pre-release
testing. Obviously, not enough testing was done. :-) Er, yes. A quick
look at the code shows that the relevant tables of what is allowed where
don't seem to have caught up with the MIME ACL. Oops.

I'll fix this at some point (but maybe not too soon; I'm working on
stuff other than the code just at the moment). It should just be a
matter of adjusting the tables near the top of the acl.c code module, if
you want to take a look yourself.