RE: [exim] Debian as a 'Special Case' for Exim

Author: David Brodbeck
To: EximUser List
Subject: RE: [exim] Debian as a 'Special Case' for Exim
> Yep... okay, Worthless. update-exim4.conf produces a new config for you
> to test. Just *NOT* where you >traditionally< look for it.
>
> Have you even read the docs from Debian on the subject? The Split
> configuration is ordered exact the way it should be followin' an
> ascending order.

Okay, you caught me. Admittedly, I didn't take a lot of time looking it
over. I already had a working non-split config from a previous system, and
I didn't want to spend a lot of time trying to split it up to fit Debian's
official scheme.

I was always one of those people who edited sendmail.cf directly instead of
screwing around with all the little m4 files, too. ;)