Re: [exim] Re: [Debian issue #244724] exim 4 uses double?rev…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: [Debian issue #244724] exim 4 uses double?reverselookupforindexing into client password file
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:02:59 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> We'll need to use a smarter lookup with or or save the original name
>> in $hosts_data.
>
>Without having looked at this in detail, I take it from that comment
>that this is something you can fix, and I need not spend time on it. Is
>that right?

We'll try. Most probably, we are going to succeed, and we will feed
back the information about improving the authenticators back to the
FAQ. This is one of the many cases where the configuration examples
are not suitable in non-trivial setups. We'll try helping to improve.

Greetings
Marc