RE: [exim] How to create a whitelist

Author: Gray, Richard
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] How to create a whitelist

The key question here is what is rejecting the messages. Its relatively
simple to do in spamassassin by the following lines in a file in your
spamassassin local settings directory (for my machine
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin)

whitelist_from *@domain.com
Whitelist_from you@???

If exim is the one blocking your connection then the whole thing becomes
slightly (but not much) more complicated. I'm going to assume that it's
a spam whitelist you want :)