Re: [exim] Port 465/587 revisited

Author: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Port 465/587 revisited
On 24 Feb, 2005, at 6:22:51. 0 PM, Andrea Pennacchio wrote:

> I had the same problem with one exim installation.
>
> the trouble was a mistake in tls_certificate file path specification
>
> Corretting to right has solved.

Mine is:

tls_certificate = /System/Library/OpenSSL/certs/smtps.pem

I've also tried using the smtps.cer file there. Neither works. Is
there something wrong in my syntax?

-Michael

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
                 --spaf (1992)