Re: [exim] Unrouteable address error (debian-specific)

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Unrouteable address error (debian-specific)
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:15:02 +0800, Russ Pitman <rjp@???>
wrote:
>My post to pkg-exim4-users hangs as only list members can post.
>The mailbot there doesn't tell how to subscribe and the docs which
>persumably do so are in a package which is, is in the 4.50 package which is
>not available in the sarge release

4.50 is available in the experimental release and will soon be in
unstable. And googling for "exim4 debian" will conventiently deliver
the alioth project home page with all links to the mailing lists as a
first hit.

I have, however, filed a wishlist bug against mailman to include
subscribe directions in the "only list members can post" message.

>Would an upgrade to Sid be a recommended procedure?

If you get yourself lost with simply subscribing to a mailman-driven
mailing list, no.

Greetings
Marc