Re: [exim] Unrouteable address error (debian-specific)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Sherman
To: Russ Pitman
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Unrouteable address error (debian-specific)
Russ Pitman wrote:

> Agree,in which case dc_other_hostnames would be blank. I tried that also
> previously but no difference in the result.
>
> No matter I'll take this to the other list and maybe hassle westnet,in any
> event thanks for reply and the url.

Don't hassle westnet, this is definitely your local problem. It looks
from your configs like you've also got westnet's domain in your
/etc/mailname, which is incorrect. Your machine is _not_ westnet, you
just get your mail and upstream net feed there.

Also check your hostname. It doesn't think it's westnet too, does it?

What you probably want to do is put your westnet address in
/etc/email-addresses instead.

- Marc