Re: [exim] domainlist question

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: Jakob Hirsch
CC: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] domainlist question
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> Jakob Hirsch wrote:
>
> > match_domain was introduced in 4.43,
>
> uh, that's not right, it was 4.33, and match_domain _is_ in the
> specification of 4.40, so I don't know what was the problem finding it.
> It's right after 'match'.

Yes, like I said, it is in the list of expansion conditions, and you
have to read through them if you don't know what you're looking for.
Is there some index or search facility I'm missing?

Anyhow, please know that I do make an effort to find things myself,
and mostly do.

I would have kicked myself myself and apologized for my oversight if
you had just pointed out the answer.

Thank you again.

Marilyn