Re: [exim] Re: Thoughts on Open Relays

Author: Drav Sloan
To: Wycliffe Bahati
CC: Exim Users Mailing List, Jonathan Vanasco, Marc Perkel
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Thoughts on Open Relays
Wycliffe Bahati wrote:
> This is now boring on the list. Like someone said just go ahead. Please
> lets stop this subject I guess there are other important issues we need
> to read from this list.

I don't quite get this kind of logic, if the thread is boring you, delete
it. If something does interest you, read it. Don't try and enforce what
you think of how good or bad a topic is. I agree it might be slightly
off topic, but at least it's related to SMTP which Exim provides service
for. Also, it means anyone else considering similar directions can
see all the good and bad arguements involved.

Regards

Drav.