[exim] [Fwd: problems with attachment size in exim]

Author: Hement Gopal
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] [Fwd: problems with attachment size in exim]

Hi all

My mail server is running postfix on port 25 (mail acceptor), Trend IMSS
on port 10000 (antivirus) and Exim on port 10025 (mail deliverer).

I can send attachments up to about 4 Mb without any problems, but as
soon as I try to send anything over this figure, the mail 'disappears'.
I can see the mail been handled by postfix and IMSS in their respective
logs but it never hits my exim queue. IMSS does not report any error :-