Re: [exim] MRTG + EXIM

Autor: Rainer Kulhanek
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] MRTG + EXIM

> I need a explanation about MRTG and EXIM.
> How can MRTG monitor EXIM?
>
> Does a detailed tutorial - guide exist about the operation?
>
> I found some things in the internet.
> Many Scripts perl. But anything that it worked. Could anybody help
> myself?

What things should be monitoring?

I have some very simple shell-scripts for looking how many mails are in the
incoming-queue and so. This scripts are "linked" to OIDs in the config-file
of the snmp-agent (/etc/ucdsnmp.conf). It works.

Maybe this is what you want? If you want more information so mail or answer
this news.

Rainer

PS: Sorry for the pidgin-english. My english is not very good and it was a
hard working day... :-)

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Superg?nstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl