Re: [exim] Thoughts on Open Relays

Author: Bill Hacker
To: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Thoughts on Open Relays
Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 07:54:04PM +0800, Bill Hacker wrote:
>
>>You haven't read his web page(s), then..... <g>
>

> I'm just amazed you haven't killfiled him a long time ago....
>
> Cheers
>
> MBM

You kidding? TV here in Hong Kong is, if possible, worse than in the US
or UK.

Endless fund-raisers in Cantonese, Korean soaps with Chinese dubbed in,
T'ang Dynasty Kung-Fu acrobatics, triads that can't shoot playing with
pistols that their hands are not big enough to even hold....

Marc is entertaining..... up to a point..

OTOH, I do have both a filter and an ipfw rule on standby for when he
starts showing signs of *believing* his own 'Bu Shi'.

..wait... it gets better...

Moz spell checker just tried to insert a space in the middle of the last
part of your surname.....

<overrulled>

Slainte,

Bill