[exim] More SQL and Database write support

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: [exim] More SQL and Database write support
I know there is an aversion to more dependencies but --- I vote for
power. I think in light of the things that people are trying to do here
that full database support is something that Exim should have. We need
to do complex things and it takes a database to do it. The up side is
that if Exim does yet something else that no other MTA does it will
increase the market share of Exim and bring in more support.

I see it as something that is inevitable - so we might was well suck it
up and plan to add it. And by "we" I mean Phil write it and I ask for
more features. ;)

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com