Re: [exim] ACL/Router

Author: Paulo Andre
To: Jakob Hirsch
CC: exim
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL/Router
Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Paulo Andre wrote:
>
>> I would like to limit the domains that can use this router, I have
>> created a db with domains allowed, but am not sure how to implement.
>
> send2acc:
>     driver = redirect
>     domains = acc.darkstar.nom.za
>     local_part_prefix = +acc
>     data = user3@???
>     no_more

> sender domains? You can use condition or senders.
> But if you want to prevent @notallowdomain to send mail to a matching
> address in general you should do it with an ACL.

I have read in the manual that you can also put a filter in 'data'
eg: data = #Exim filter\n\
          if $h_to: contains {mysql query} then deliver
user3@??? endif

Can a sql statement work in exim filter?

I have also tried using this ACL, it is my first ACL
         domainlist acc_domains = test.darkstar.nom.za

    deny     message = user unknown
             domains = acc.darkstar.nom.za
              !sender_domains = +acc_domains

Thanks