Solved. (Re: [exim] Virtual Domains: Original Recipient in R…

Autor: Martin Brenner
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [exim] Virtual Domains: Original Recipient in Received: and Envelope-to: ?
Assumpte: Solved. (Re: [exim] Virtual Domains: Original Recipient in Received: and Envelope-to: ?)
Martin Brenner wrote:

> I'm trying to convert my virtual host setup from Exim3 to Exim4 and
> found that the display of Evelope addresses in headers changed. In
> Exim3 I used two directors with driver=aliasfile to handle global and
> virtual domain aliases and the final Receive: line and Envelope-To:
> header contained the original local part and domain.

It seems I messed my virtual domain configuration up and assumed it
would work as in Exim3. With some changes the recipient looks correct
both in the Received: line and Envelope-to:

I'm sorry..
-Martin