[exim] Re: Exim-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20

Author: Nikademus
To: exim-users
CC: Jan Suchanek
Subject: [exim] Re: Exim-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20
Well, it works fine on my proximus-mobile connection in Belgium
(and other countries) using GPRS. So I don't think the connection type
is a problem. As others have suggested, this may be an intercepting
proxy server. You should really try on another port than default 25
port.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:00:02 +0000
exim-users-request@??? wrote:

> From: Jan Suchanek <suchanek@???>
> To: exim-users@???
> Subject: [exim] Using exim over a GPRS connection
> Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:52:49 +0100
>
> Hello,
>
> I know that this question was subject on this list before but afaik
> never really answered... So I will try again:
>
> I have exim 4.44 with TLS support install on our mail server. Sending
> mail via this server works fine from a PDA unsing a WLAN connection.
> Were the is no AP near I want to use a GPRS connection. The client

again
> can connect to the server but the authentication seems not to work.

The
> mail is not "accepted" and gets rejected at the "dey" part of the ACL.
> Again: it is the same client and the same configuration only the way

how

--
Nikademus
http://www.octools.com