[exim] Help with SMTP Auth

Author: Sergio Basurto Juarez
To: Exim User List
Subject: [exim] Help with SMTP Auth
Hello,

I need help with smtp authentication in exim, the
question is because is not clear how to implement
cram_md5 with postgresql, the specific questions are
as follow:
1. I should create a database, if yes which name
should have the database (or is up to me).
2. Once the database is created I just put every user
of my system within the database and thats all?,
obviously respecting the fields that exim need.
3. In which moment I make the connection to the
database, or exim take care of this?

I will appreciate any advice or point to a good source
of documentation.

Regards.

Thanks in advance.

=====
--
Sergio Basurto J.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants. (Isaac Newton)