[exim] sending on other than main box IP

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] sending on other than main box IP
Please excuse me if this has been covered, and if so please direct me to
how to search for the right answer, as I've spent quite a bit of time
looking, both online (google) in my own copy of the list archives, in
sample exim.conf files, and on the exim.org site, and offline, in "The
"Exim SMTP Mail Server" book.

Can exim be told to send email from another one of the IP#s on the
server besides the main IP# of the box?

If so, how?

Thanks!

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation