Re: [exim] Unroutable Address & Unqualified Recipient Proble…

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Victor Torrico
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Unroutable Address & Unqualified Recipient Problem
On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 03:39:14PM -0500,
Victor Torrico <vtorrico@???> is thought to have said:

> What changes do I make to my monolithic exim4.conf file?
>
> Is the problem in Exim4 or fetchmail or somewhere else?

The problem is that fetchmail is reinjecting the mail with unqualified
addresses which Exim by default does not accept.

Either a) fix the fetchmail config to not do that (I don't use fetchmail so
I can't tell you what needs to be done but its a common enough problem that
a google search should yield some useful info) or b) see section 44.2 of the
Exim Specification which lists the Exim options relating to unqualified
addresses

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality