Re: [exim] x509v3 in headers

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: ed.edward
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] x509v3 in headers
On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 10:19 +0100, ed.edward wrote:
> X-No-Archive:yes

Please note that adding this to the body of your message does nothing
(the archiver does not take instructions from the message body).

You should also be aware that the sign-up information for the list, and
the message you get if you submit a message to the list which has to be
moderated (eg you post without subscription) explicitly states that we
archive all messages to the list. I believe that a substantial part of
the value of the mailing list comes from the historical archives and see
no need to support people on the list who refuse to take part in the
archives.

If you really want no-archive functionality I will add this by rejecting
the messages before they hit the list processor.

    Nigel.