RE: [exim] Exim and exchange

Author: jwsacksteder
To: cchaduka, exim-users
CC: willem
Subject: RE: [exim] Exim and exchange
I would strongly advise you to check recipients in the exchange server with
ldap before accepting mail.

You'll need to set the ldap_default_server and add router sections like
this- changing the 'domains' lines, of course. This works on exchange 5.5- I
don't know about later versions.

exchangesecondaryaddresslookup:
driver = redirect
domains = mydomain.com
data = ${lookup ldap
{ldap:///?mail?sub?(otherMailbox=smtp\$${quote_ldap:$local_part}@${quote_lda
p:$domain})}}
verify_recipient

exchangeprimaryaddresslookup:
driver = redirect
domains = mydomain.com
data = ${lookup ldap
{ldap:///?mail?sub?(mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part}@${quote_ldap:$domain})}}
verify_recipient
self = pass
pass_router = internal
no_more

Obviously, you'll need to require user validation in acl_check_rcpt, as
well.