Re: [exim] protected addresses ACL

Author: Giles Constant
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] protected addresses ACL
On Thursday 03 Feb 2005 11:08, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Giles Constant wrote:
> > This works until I use a domain for which there doesn't exist a
> > "protected-addresses" file. Is there a way around this?
>
> condition = ${stat:filename}

I tried that - according to the manual, stat 'fails' if the file doesn't
exist. I guessed you might have meant 'exists', but that also seems to fail
-

accept  condition = exists{/path/$domain/protected-addresses}
        local_parts = lsearch;/path/$domain/protected-addresses
        endpass
        verify = recipient
        hosts =
${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/path/$domain/protected-addresses}}

2005-02-03 12:20:45 H=[127.0.0.1] F=<foo@???> temporarily rejected RCPT
fsdlkfjs@???: invalid "condition" value
"exists{/path/sdflsdj.com/protected-addresses}"