Re: [exim] Combining conditions with and

Author: Alex Charrett
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Combining conditions with and
On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 12:59 -0500, Stephen Gran wrote:

> I think. The whole condition should have the yes/no, and I think you
> want or - if they auth with sasl OR they're in the password file, right?

Not quite, what I'm aiming for is that auth_user is just a list of users
who are allowed to authenticate, if they're in that file and they pass
saslauthd authentication then exim authenticates them, hence the and.

> ${if or \
>      { \
>      {saslauthd{{$2}{$3}}} \
>      {lookup{$2}lsearch{/etc/exim/auth_users}} \
>      }{yes}{no}}

Using either and or or this generates the follwing error:
Failed: unknown condition "lookup" inside "and{...}" condition.

Cheers,
Alex.