Re: [exim] Weird problem

Author: Christopher Chaduka
To: exim-users
CC: Scott Mohnkern
Subject: Re: [exim] Weird problem
On Thursday 27 January 2005 17:57, Scott Mohnkern wrote:

> Exim Version 3.35 debug level 1 UID=8 gid=8
>
> OS Debian with the 2.22 Kernel

Major upgrades are in order. Please consider that. There are a lot of benefits
(well, not always) in running current versions of your software. Like
improved performance, security fixes and better / wide user support. Exim is
on the version 4 tree already.

> When I log into the box, and then try to open an SMTP connection to the
> box from that location, I get the following:

What box did you log into? Is it part of your network? Where is it? Is there a
firewall blocking that specific box from connecting to your Exim box? What
port did you telnet into?

> qualify_domain = cpcug.org
> local_domains = localhost:cpcug.org

Irrelevant

> Is this just because DNS being transferred?

Doubt that very much.

Kiri

--
It is a book about a Spanish guy called Manual. You should read it.
-- Dilbert