Re: [exim] FW: dnslists : Mysql Lookup

Página Inicial
Autor: Bill Hacker
Para: eli-list
CC: 'Michael', 'exim'
Assunto: Re: [exim] FW: dnslists : Mysql Lookup
Eli wrote:
> Michael wrote:
>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>I've just dumped it to a file and it reads two results
>>
>>One after another without a space in a text file which would explain
>>something but doesn't really match up with my error from the Exim log.
>>
>>You mentioned concatenating the result but will this work with
>>multiple rows as they are just not fields from within the same result
>>set
>

> The correct answer to your question is already documented in Exim with
> regards to SQL queries. It mentions that you get newlines and such at each
> row of a query, so if you're getting multiple rows, you're getting
> <word1>\n<word2> (maybe another \n at the end but that's not your problem).
> Exim sees the \n in between and barfs - it's not built to understand what
> you want with the \n character.
>
> To fix this, wrap your query reply (final field in your lookup statement,
> normally either blank, or {$value}) like this:
>
>     ${sg{$value}{\\n}{, }}

> This translates all \n's to a comma and space, or in your case you'll want a
> colon and a space because this is what 2 blacklists look like:
>
>     dnslists = sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org : bl.spamcop.net

> Bill Hacker wrote:
>
>>.... and no need for the above monkey-motion at all.
>

> Talk about monkey-motion! For such a relatively simple answer, you had the
> man running around town with his pants down ;P
>

> Eli.

ROFLMAO!

- 'Mea Culpa' - I am so accustomed to manually formating before I leave
SQL that I hadn't a clue that Exim had it's own tools for doing that....
(line end per record)

Fact is, I am beginning to wonder if there is anything Phil and helpers
*haven't* thought of already...

Great stuff!

- and more tools in the kit both ways.....

BTW - not overly impressed with SpamCop ... falsing a lot?

Thanks!

Bill