[exim] delayed email

Author: Nicholas Gadacz
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] delayed email
Hello All,

We have an exim 4.43 mail server which our hosting company set up, however I am in charge of maintaining it. Every once in a while we will get a message which is delayed for 4-6 hours. The really weird thing is that sometimes it comes from the same domain. In the below case we host the mail for realprosystems.com joe tried to send a message to me, I got the message over 2 hours later. What should I do to find out why this problem is happening? I am so new to Exim I don't know what error to look at and what would sometimes cause this.

Is there any special configuration I have to do to get mail sent interdomain to get delivered faster? thanks in advance.

nicholas gadacz