Re: [exim] Is this against any rules in the RFCs?

Autor: David Woodhouse
A: Odhiambo G. Washington
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Is this against any rules in the RFCs?
On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 11:42 +0300, Odhiambo G. Washington wrote:
> I would like to know if there are reasons why the spf records are not
> visible. I know this is now getting OT, but SPF remain WT (withing
> Topic), no? ;)

Not really. Exim is a mail server which implements SMTP in accordance
with RFC2821 and other standards. SPF is not compatible with those same
standards, and not compatible with the way that email works throughout
the world today. I don't think it's particularly relevant here.

--
dwmw2