Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compil…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Woodhouse
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Marc Perkel
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compile Exim

Please don't send HTML mail, and don't top-post. Read
http://david.woodhou.se/email.html

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 14:32 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> You might think that but this is a new install and I have the latest
> updates and I'm windering if there is an incompatibility. The message
> is that it's not compatible - not missing.

I know what the message said. It said that the 32-bit library wasn't
compatible. That's why I suggested that you should perhaps install the
64-bit version of the package in question.

> It does compile on FC3 for Pentium 4 processors.

It compiles on FC3 for x86_64 too; it's part of the core packages. Why
don't you just use the package which is part of FC3 instead of compiling
your own?

Just 'yum install exim' or fetch and install
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/x86_64/exim-4.43-1.FC3.1.x86_64.rpm

--
dwmw2