Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compil…

Author: Marc Perkel
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compile Exim
You might think that but this is a new install and I have the latest
updates and I'm windering if there is an incompatibility. The message is
that it's not compatible - not missing.

It does compile on FC3 for Pentium 4 processors.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com