Re: [exim] Front End

Góra strony
Autor: Aly Dharshi
Dla: Yann Golanski
CC: Exim-Users \(E-mail\), Ron McKeating
Temat: Re: [exim] Front End
The Courier Imap fellow also wrote something like that that you could prolly
look into, I think that he has a complete solution but you need not install the
smtp server. I think that you can install the SQWebmail interface and that would
do it. Check out http://www.courier-mta.org if you think its relevant.

Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi