Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compil…

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compile Exim
On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 19:11 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> And - I'm having trouble compiling a lot of things. So - I must be
> doing something wrong - maybe forgot to install something - anyone
> know what I'm probably missing? Or - is there a cheat switch that will
> make it compile 32 bit?

Nobody can help you if you don't show the errors or give some clue
what's going wrong. But if it's a general issue with compiling stuff in
FC3 then this isn't the appropriate forum for that.

But why are you trying to recompile Exim for FC3? It's already included;
just install it: 'yum install exim'.

--
dwmw2