Re: [exim] Latest Snapshot Issue

Autor: Bill Hacker
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Latest Snapshot Issue
Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Marc Perkel wrote:
>

>>Perhaps a minor problem with the latest shapshot - but it won't compile
>>without the SPF code - even if the SPF code is disabled in the config.
>

> On my Linux box, I've never even tried to compile the SPF code. We are
> also running it on several other Solaris boxes.
>
> Since you don't give any information about what happens when you try to
> compile it, I cannot comment further.

I have just last nite gotten a clean compile on FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE with
SPF disabled in ~Local/Makefile.

Manually set it to same locations, libs, etc. as the FreeBSD port for
4.43 calls for.

OTOH, it is throwing a hissy-fit about 'demine = *' and brethren - all
of which are working OK with 4.43+28_1

This whether I build with 'legacy' demime enabled or not, even if I do a
'make makefile' after such a change.

Puzzled about that. Have commented out the 'demime' stuff 'til I can
research changed acl's

exim -bV:
Exim version 4.47 #2 built 23-Jan-2005 20:24:03
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
Probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Support for: OpenSSL Content_Scanning
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz passwd pgsql
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Configuration file is /usr/local/etc/exim/configure

Bill Hacker