Re: [exim] BCC Leakage

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] BCC Leakage
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:49:37 -0800, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
> It was 10,000 in one giane bcc header. I posted this in case it was a
> bug in Exim where some new limit has been reached.

Which piece of Exim might have exhibited this bug?

> BTW - what is the command in the ACL to limit the bumber of recipents?
> How do I block this?

Did the message actually arrive with 1000 recipients, or simply with
an absurd bcc header?

You can use $recipients_count in an ACL - if you use it in a rcpt acl,
it increments for each recipient. If later, it has the total number of
recipients.

If it was simply a bogus header, remove it with headers_remove in a router.

Peter