Re: [exim] inbox slow mail retrieval

Author: Peter Bowyer
Subject: Re: [exim] inbox slow mail retrieval
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:51:06 +0100, Leonardo Boselli <leo@???> wrote:
> Il 22 Jan 2005 alle 11:51 Matt immise in rete
> > Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> > > where in te configuration files is the inbox address used by mail
> > man mail
>
> oops ... i logged as an user and then su-ed to another ... and MAIL
> variable pointed to previous user,
> However pine and pop/imap are still slooow ....
> I posted in this list since i hoped that some people herew would have
> faced the same problem ...

People on this list *may* have the same problem as you with their car,
their bread recipe or their bedroom performance, but that doesn't mean
its the best place to ask for help.... you're always going to get
better help if you find a forum dedicated to the product you're having
problems with....

Peter