Re: [exim] exim3: host_auth_accept_relay and rbl_domains

Autor: Adrian Zaugg
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim3: host_auth_accept_relay and rbl_domains

Adrian Zaugg wrote:
> To solve the problem, I tried to set
> rbl_hosts = \
> ${if eq {$authenticated_sender}{} {$sender_host_address}{}}} : \
> ! 127.0.0.1/32
> ...but I couldn't really test, if it is working proberly.

The above line works. I regard my problem as solved. Thanks to magic
exim...:-)

Peter Bowyer wrote:
> Then you'll have to accept the consequences of running 3 year old
> software - when it doesn't do what you want, there's unlikely to be
> anything you can do about it.

Despite of the fact of its age, it is still the standard in Debian
stable. Sometimes it is also not possible to upgrade an existing system
immediately. I know I will upgrade some day, but now I do not have the
resources.
If this is the wrong list to ask questions about exim v3, you may want
to redirect me to another place.

Regards, Adrian.