[exim] Re: Subject rewrite Spamassassin

Author: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Subject rewrite Spamassassin
Hallo Michelle,

Michelle Konzack, 16.01.2005 (d.m.y):

> Am 2005-01-16 21:20:18, schrieb Christian Schmidt:
> > Hello Michelle,
>
> > ...you have already accepted the eMail.
>
> Right, because I do not bounce SPAM... because false Headers.
> The bounces reach in 99% the false person.

You haven't got it.

Using the exiscan-acl patch, you can do scanning for spam "at smtp
time", that ist just when the remote MTA has "transferred" the mail
using the DATA smtp command.
Depending on your acl configuration, you can "reject" the mail in case
spamassassin returns a too high score.
In this case, the remote mta is responsible for creating a bounce
message. If on the other hand the score is OK for you, exim will
return "OK", accept and process the message.

Regards,
Christian Schmidt
--
Die gefährlichsten Menschen der Welt, sind Wissenschaftler mit
Geldsorgen.