[exim] The relation between timeout_frozen_after and ignore_…

Autor: Serhan Türkmenler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] The relation between timeout_frozen_after and ignore_bounce_errors_after

Hi

Like most people I would like to tune My Exim(4.30) a little more because of the fake bounce messages. We have a auth relaying server.
In the documentation it says
timeout_frozen_after-> cancels frozen mesages
and
ignore_bounce_errors_after->unfreezes frozen bounce messages

BUT how should these 2 be uses in consistency with each other? becasue our frozen messages are mostly bounce messages :)
in this case, does the lower value override the other one perhaps?

If there is an address in the doc I didn't see or perhaps a previous message in the list you can let me know the aadress. I wouldnt like to bring up a known issue..:)

Thanx in advance.
Serhan