Re: [exim] Address batching and headers_add

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Address batching and headers_add
On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 14:18, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Hello Sheldon, you've been very quiet lately... :-)

Alas, starting a new business has had a nasty impact on my open source
contribution. I'm just a happy consumer now. :-/

> It may be that its definition of "same" is getting confused by your
> complicated settings, of course. For remove_headers, it checks the
> literal strings. So I guess it would treat
>
> headers_remove = a:b
> headers_remove = b:a

Interesting. And when you say literal strings, you mean the results
after macro substitution and string expansion?

I suppose it doesn't much matter. The behaviour I see is not that
batching is ignored, but that the headers I expected to be added aren't.

Thanks for the clarification. It must be something else. Nice to have
one thing less thing to worry about. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.