[exim] exim debian, incoming mail gateway queue

Autor: Paul Gaynor
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exim debian, incoming mail gateway queue
Hi,

    I have set up exim on Debian as my incoming mail gateway which
accepts email for my domains and forwards them to my Exchange server.
Everything is working great except for a large number of emails for
"other" domains in the queue.  Is there a way to drop mail that is not
addressed for my domains so it does not end up in the queue?  Also, is
there a way to ensure that NO mail is sent except to my domains?

Thanks,
-Paul