Re: [exim] cannot find router driver "lookuphost"

Autor: Bill Hacker
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cannot find router driver "lookuphost"
richard.mckinley@??? wrote:

> Hi
>

> I recently installed exim-3.36 from an rpm, but on testing the
> installation

*SNIP*

Richard,

3.36 is *very* outdated. Major changes have been made.

The term 'lookuphost' or 'driver = lookuphost' does not appear to exist
in the Exim 4.43 configure.default file.

Nor can I find either string in the most recent 16,829 postings to this
list (save for your own).

'driver = [appendfile | pipe | ipliteral | dnslookup | redirect |
accept | smtp | autoreply | ... all exist..

Almost certainly, if you upgrade to the current Exim release, this
problem will go away.

It may be replaced with a new and different problem, ;<)

..... but at least it will be a *recent* problem, and folks here will be
better able to help you.

Bill Hacker