Re: [exim] Removing Aliases

Author: Mike Dillinger
To: Christopher Chaduka
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Removing Aliases
Message from "Christopher Chaduka" on 01/10/05 07:30 AM PT quoted:
> On Saturday 08 January 2005 21:28, Mike Dillinger wrote:
>
>>When I installed my Debian sarge system quite some time ago, it set up
>>forwarding for my user accounts to another mail account on another domain.
>>What I would like to do now is to disable that, and just have the mail
>>reside in the local user's home directory until they fetch it via a mail
>>client.
>

> ...sounds as simple as deleting the relevant entries in the aliases file. But
> I presume the primary question is: How are these forwarding rules setup?

If you're referring to /etc/aliases, there are no entries for the users
I posted about in there (other users, yes - but not the ones in my
original posting). I also checked hub_user, config_primary, and
config_system_aliases and saw nothing referring to the aliases. So
that's why I came here for help. I don't know where they're set up.

Thanks,
-MikeD