Re: [exim] Securing Email for the prying eyes of any governm…

Author: Jerry Bell
To: exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Securing Email for the prying eyes of any government
If you are really really concerned about this and have some money to
spend, I would recommend using Havenco. They pride themselves on being
out of reach of governments. Certainly, it is still possible that someone
would be able to intercept communications to them, after all, they have to
get their Internet connections from some place.

Even so, requiring most or all communications to be encrypted is a prudent
measure.

Jerry
http://www.syslog.org