[exim] Big Brother: Bcc all SMTP traffic -More info

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Alon
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Big Brother: Bcc all SMTP traffic -More info
I guess some info was missing from my earlier post:

I'm a semi-technical. Meaning,.. I'm not that familiar with MTA mechansims. I can navigate in my linux box and use VIM, but I know very
little about shell scripting or how to configure various applications (i.e., please don't expect me to know how to config exim.conf on my own).

My box is a RH9 Linux box, running Exim 4.43 that was installed via cPanel (Webhosting Control Panel).
exim (exim-4.43-40_cpanel_smtpctl_av_rewrite_mm2_mmmtrap_exiscan_md5pass)
Please bare in mind that I'm hosting several hunderds of websites on my domain.
If you need more specific info, let me know.

I can provide the /etc/exim.conf if it helps anyone.

I'm sorry, but I know nothing about how to set filters or practically any other configs in the exim.conf.

Few replies included: "shadow transport", "Maildir format" "Filters" etc.
I'm not knowledgable enough to make heads-n-tails of these. I can guess what they mean, but wouldn't have a clue on how to set
any of them - Hence my posting here asking for this help.

I need someone to walk me through the process to make it happen.

-Alon.