[exim] domains in condition

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] domains in condition
Hello Exim Experts,

My configuration file depends heavily on mysql lookups.

I'm trying to arrange for a certain $received_protocol to get through
my routers without any mysql lookups at all -- so that I can send a
panic message from my application, even when mysql is the thing that I
am panicked about.

My one snag is that such a message passes through this router:

errors_to_dns:
  driver = dnslookup
  condition = ${if and { { eq {$received_protocol}{local}}\
                         { eq {INBOUND_EMAIL}{no}}\
                         {! def:sender_address}}{yes}{no}}
  domains = ! +local_domains
  transport = plain_smtp
  ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
  cannot_route_message = Remote domain not found in DNS
  no_more

And I have:

domainlist local_domains = @ : localhost : 127.0.0.1 : \
       mysql;select name from domains where dtype like 'LOCAL%'

And so, because 'domains' is checked before 'condition', that lookup
happens. Is there any way to check the domain against a domainlist in
the condition so I can repress it?

Or do I have to reorder my routers?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Marilyn Davis