Fw: Re: [exim] How exim handles dynamically assigned address…

Author: Ian Armstrong
Subject: Fw: Re: [exim] How exim handles dynamically assigned addresses
On Tue, Jan 04 2005 : 17:51:43, "Peter Bowyer" <peeebeee@???> wrote:

|On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:51:39 -0500, Alan McConnell <alan@???> wrote:
|> On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 06:55:19PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:

|<snip>
|
|> > - it does more or less exactly what you want.
|>        "more or less exactly" is phraseology that will stick with me
|>        for a long time.

|>        I spent yesterday afternoon grabbing postfix and installing it.
|>        It now does pretty much what I want

|So, something that does 'pretty much' what you want is OK, but
|something that does 'more or less exactly' what you want is to be
|ridiculed?
|
|Peter

|--

'More or less exactly' sounds very 'South African' and as I am a South African, I take offence at being ridiculed on this list.

All I want to say is that personal attacks and ridicule, have no place here. This list is for promoting a great MTA. Let every man (or woman) speak the English language pretty much, more or less exactly as he wants.

Ian

Ian Armstrong - ICQ 132041220 - ika@???
http://www.openmail.cc - your FREE, NO ADVERTISING webmail